A.H. Nicholls & Sons Ltd is a family run and owned business, established in 1932 and incorporated in 1956.
The company was founded in Wood Green, North London as a coal merchant and delivered coal and building materials by horse and cart locally. Throughout the Blitz period of the Second World War it undertook the making safe and clearance of bomb damaged buildings in the Tottenham, Southgate and Wood Green areas of the Capital.
The business re-located to its current depot incorporating its licensed waste management, aggregate and green waste recycling facility in the 1950’s, situated just west of the A10 corridor in Broxbourne Woods, 5 miles north of the M25 motorway, junction 25.
Today the core activities of the company are civil engineering, highway and public works, waste management, aggregate and green waste recycling and haulage.
A.H. Nicholls & Sons Ltd work with and on behalf of: